2009年11月9日星期一

Starts my English bloger from today~

My partner Jeroen who is the managing direcotr of Training Trips.BV from Holland make fun of me when he was in China 2 weeks ago.

We were on the train from Beijing to Weifang to visited the biggest football academy in China, named Luneng acadmy. We were talking about how to use the lated way of marketing and traditional way of marketing reagrd to the project we are working together right now.

I am kind of old fashion and believe newspapaer and TV are the best way for maketing in China which I think I am right. However, he has a different opinons and cerrected me about how the internet makerting is so important in now days, because all young people are on the internet right now. I thought about it, and think he is right. I should keep myself updated and following what young people are doing and thinking in today.

There you go. I started my blog today. Let's keep doing it and see how far I can go. People are lazy some times, and SO DO I.








没有评论:

发表评论